Call for Papers
We are happy to announce Conferences on "Apache Hadoop, NoSQL, Big Data Analytics" in Bangalore. In this event, we will organize exploring the depth and breadth of Big Data across all practices and perspectives. We intend to cover Big Data in depth this time.
- Apache Hadoop Day - 27th August
- Big Data Analytics Day - 27th August
- NoSQL Day - Comparison of Different Database - 28th August
With respect to our conference theme, We would like you to participate & Submit Whitepapers / Research Findings with Case studies for presentations at Conference & get a chance to meet Big Data experts....
Please find our topics related to the theme of the conference; kindly use the online form to submit your paper.
Deadline for the submission of call for papers will close on Aug 05, 2015..
Topics of interest:
- Hadoop Architecture
- Hadoop Deployment
- Pig, Hive and HBase
- Go to Hadoop Ecosystem
- Case Study – Managing the Elephant in the Room
Note: : In general we value technical and practical presentations (e.g. supported by demos) more than theoretical ones (theoretical proposals will be evaluated only if really innovative).
There shall be no financial remuneration.
Shortlisted Presenter shall be granted a free pass and the Co-presenter shall need to register at 50% of the list price.
- Acknowledgement by the industry.
- Projection of yourself as a thought leader in respective community.
- Identification of your company excelling in cloud implementation.
- Certificate of Speaker will be provided.
- Networking opportunity with the best in the industry.
- International recognition.
- Your name and profile will be featured on our website.
- We will also be conducting an aggressive PR and Social Media campaign, designed to increase interest in the conference and your presentation
- Your session information will be part of the printed Official Conference Guide and Mobile Conference Guide.
- In addition, your name, biography, and session description will be available online.
Submit Your Paper